Develop Your Investment Plan
We have a plan for every goal
How to Build an Investment Plan That Works for You
To make an investment plan, you must know why you are investing. Once you know the objective, figuring out which choices are most likely to get you there becomes easier.
At the outset, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the purpose of your investment?
- How much can you invest?
- When will you need this money?
- How much should you risk?
- What should you invest In?
Most people opt for the first investment plan presented to them which is usually a mistake.
- Prepare a thorough list of all the options that can help you meet your goal.
- Take the time to understand the pros and cons of each.
- Narrow your final investment choices down to a few that you feel confident about.
- Discuss the plan with your trusted investment advisor.
- Once you have a plan, stick with it!
© 2019 UBL Fund Managers. All Rights Reserved
Get In Touch
Not registered to UBL Funds Online?
sms ONLINE to 8258
Forgot your username or password?