For All Your Retirement Needs
Retirement may be years away, but it's essential to start saving now!
Our Pension Schemes
Enjoy a carefree and financially independent life even after you stop working by investing in our Voluntary Pension Schemes (VPS).
Our schemes offer flexible allocations to ensure that each investor can customize their investment based on their risk appetite and investment horizon.
Choose Your Plan
Voluntary Pension Schemes are available in both Conventional and Shariah-Compliant offerings, select the scheme that best matches your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Voluntary Pension System (VPS)?
Voluntary pension system is a defined contribution pension plan, that facilitates individuals to save for their retirement in a systematic and disciplined manner.
Which laws govern Voluntary Pension System?
• Voluntary pension system Rules, 2005;
• Income tax ordinance, 2001; and
• Companies Ordinance, 1984.
Who should invest in UBL Pension Funds?
The pension funds are suitable for the following investors:
• All Pakistani Nationals/Expatriate Pakistanis over 18 with valid Computerized National Identity Cards (CNIC) or National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) and desirous of availing tax credit. Such individuals may include -Salaried individuals; Self-employed individuals (sole-proprietors)
• All Employers who wish to provide a pensions system for their employees welfare and are unable to do so currently. Such employers may include Corporates, SMEs or any Entrepreneur/ business-men who wish to provide benefit as an additional remuneration to their valued employees.
• Recognized provident funds that have the provision allowing them to transfer these funds to a professionally managed Private Pension Fund Manager
What are requirements to contributions?
Eligible persons themselves as well as along with their employers are allowed to contribute into one or more pension funds. The amount of contribution can be paid in one lump sum or in installments into one or more pension funds
Can individual VPS account be pledged or adjusted against any liability?
No VPS account is subject to:
• Lien, pledge or encumbrance
• Attachment in the execution of decree
• Chargeable or assignable on the bankruptcy of participant
Is there any Capital Gain Tax applicable in VPS?
No capital Gain Tax is applicable in VPS
Is the investment income of the pension fund tax free?
Yes. The investment income or gains earned by each sub-fund is added to the respective sub-funds (in NAVs) without any tax deduction.
How much rebate may I get?
You may get rebate of up to 20%
© 2019 UBL Fund Managers. All Rights Reserved
Get In Touch
Not registered to UBL Funds Online?
sms ONLINE to 8258
Forgot your username or password?