Complaint Handling Process
Standard practices blended with our strong commitment to strive for the exceptional services, has helped us craft a mechanism to help resolve the complaints in a documented and in more efficient manner.
This process will give a brief layout of the complaint handling mechanism.
Types of complaint
1. Financial Nature
- Delay in processing of Transactions.
- Incorrect application of prices / investment charges.
2. Non-Financial Nature
- Incorrect Customer Records in database.
- Service Related issues i.e. Staff Behavior, Technological failure, delay in responding etc.
Steps involved in managing Complaints
Step 1: Lodge a Complaint using any of the following medium
Calling our toll free number 0800 00026/0800 26336. For International Dialers: +9221-35622781. (We are available Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 09:00 pm (PST)) and Saturday and Sunday timings are 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Visiting our investment center. Click here to find your nearest investment center.
- Fill- out the form given on UBL Funds website and get your complaint registered. Based on which our Customer Support team will get back to you accordingly.
- Sending letter to our operations office:
UBL Fund Managers – Operations Office
4th Floor, STSM Building,
Beaumont Road, Civil Lines,
Step 2: Complaint Cycle – Processing & Resolution
- Register Complaint using any of the above mediums.
- Our Customer Support team will get in touch with complainant for more details.
- Complainant shall be provided with a ‘Reference Number’ through on call, SMS and e-mail to help track their complaint. A tentative Turnaround Time (TAT) required for closure of the particular case is also communicated to the Complainant.
- While complaint goes through different stages, our Customer Support team remains in follow-up with the Complainant for theprogress against the registered case / issue.
- Upon resolution of issue, we inform the Complainant of the status and mark the complaint as closed / resolved as the case may be.
Note: Please insist for a Reference Number whenever you report or register a complaint with us which will also help you to inquire about the status of your complain.
TAT / Resolution time
We endeavor to resolve complaint within 1 to 3 business days, however, depending on complexity and involvement of external stake holders or factors which are beyond our control, however, there is a possibility that resolution of such cases may take longer than the stipulated time.
Our Customer Support Team will ask the complainant to provide documentary evidences/proofs/necessary details therefore; the Turnaround Time (TAT) shall commence after supporting details have ben furnished to UBL Funds.
Step 3: Closure & Feedback
- Your feedback always matter for UBL Funds; we encourage people to share their feedback and suggestions to help us improve our complaint process and services.
Manager – Customer Care Unit
UBL Fund Managers
4th floor, STSM Building, Beaumont Road, Civil Lines, Karachi
International Dialers: +9221-35622781