Making transactions in your account
Once you have opened an account with us, you can make the following types of transactions. If you need further assistance, feel free to speak with our customer care executives at 0800-00026.
Making additional investments
You can make additional investments in the scheme that you are currently invested in and also make fresh investments in other schemes that we offer.
- Make this transaction online with our Online Investment Facility (UBL Netbanking)
- Make this transaction through UBL Phone Banking (only for UBL Bank Account Holders)
- Or you can fill out the Additional Purchase Form
Withdrawing (redeeming) your money
You can withdraw money from your account at any time. You have the option to withdraw the complete amount or a specific amount based on your requirements.
- Make this transaction online with UBL Funds Online
- Make this transaction on phone with Tele-Transact Service
- Or you can fill out the Encashment/Redemption of Units Form
Converting money from one scheme to another
You can move money from a scheme that you are currently invested in to any of the other schemes that we offer. This is called a conversion transaction.
Transferring money from your account to another account
You can transfer money from your investment account to any other investment account (also held with UBL Fund Managers). You have the option to transfer the complete amount or a specific amount based on your requirements.
- To make this transaction you need to fill out the Transfer Form
Pledging your investment account as collateral
You can pledge the money held in your account as collateral to avail financing from a financial institution. You can pledge the entire investment value of your account or a specific amount as per your requirements. This facility is offered with selected investment schemes.
- To make this transaction you need to fill out the Pledge Form